Thursday, August 13, 2009

First you Socialize Medicine........


As our lawmakers get ready to vote on a Health
Reform Bill aimed at socializing medicine-a bill they
have not even taken the time to read, I can't help, but think, that I am loosing my country again.

I don't want the government interfering in my life anymore then it already does. Where is this leading us is obvious with anyone with half a brain. I've been there as have millions of survivors of communist regimes. Socializing medicine is only the beginning.

Karl Marx said, “First you socialize medicine and everything else follows like night follows day.”

There are provisions in the Health Reform Bill there
are disturbing to say the least. I encourage everyone to read the bill and don't take your government's word for it. The rumors that you hear are true, and when a representative says, Oh that's not true! Well....How would they know? They never even read the damn thing! Their mistake was assuming that we not read it either-think again! We are on to you!

Wake up America. It's time to take our country back!

No comments: