Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Urgent......Antunez Has Disappeared!!


I just found out from the blog of Chiquita, that Cuban opposition leader Antunez has disappeared!

message Antunez's sister .... anyone who can help spread the news .... thank you


From: Jorge Luis Garcia Perez (Antunez)
To: Maria Elena Morejon
Sent: Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 6:45:54
Subject: Re: Hello Brother

Ola Maria Elena, I am Bertha Antunez from Miami, Right now I have my brother's email open and I'm just looking for friends and supporters to denounce that my brother Jorge Luis disappeared Monday the 7th at 4:00 in the afternoon while traveling to Havana, for the assembly of the agenda for the transition, all assume that he has been arrested along with another opponent, Frank Reyes López, they were traveling together. The authorities have refused to give news to the families of both men. If you can raise your voice for my brother, get in touch with his wife Iris, and with Idania or other opposition within Cuba. Thank you. More about the plight of this brave Cuban.

No comments: