Friday, December 5, 2008

Cuban-American Congress Woman Hangs up on President Elect. Obama


Cuban-American Congress woman, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, received a telephone call from President Elect. Obama, but she thought it was a prank and hung up on him, not once but twice. Eventually one of her staffers called her a she had him identify an inside joke they share, then she knew it was the real thing.

"I thought it was one of those South Florida Radio Station, playing a joke on me", she said during on interview on the Fox News Chanel. I think she's got something there, I've heard them call people inside Cuba-it's pretty cool actually.

I must say, I'm impressed! Obama reaching out to a prominent Cuban-American, is a very good sign in my book. She said, "We talked about Cuba and Israel".

Alright!!

No comments: