Friday, December 19, 2008

Cuban Revolution Billboards Burned


As reported by (Lamasiel Gutiérrez, Isla Press / www.cubanet.org) – Photo from NuenoAccion.com. A dozen billboards, allegorical to the Revolution, were burned in Zone 11 of Alamar, Havana del Este, Municipality. between the 14, 15 and 16 of December.

Police, delegates of the zone and Committees of Defense of the Revolution, visited house to house each neighbor suspected of the arson, but with no results.

There were urgent meetings called, to test the patriotism of the people in the area and pick up clues, that could lead then to the perpetrator/ors of the sabotages.The meetings concluded with "long live Fidel, the revolution and down with imperialism.

At the end of this information, no suspects had been arrested.

Ah the site of panic by the Castro regimes puppets, just beautiful. Burn baby burn!!!

3 comments:

Muchacho Enfermo said...

That is awesome news!
This is how a revolution starts... I hope the Castros enjoy whatever time they have left because I don't think they have very much.

~Zurama Arencibia Nuñez~ said...

I get the same feeling! I am going to publish little bits of fresh news on this blog, for the English Speaking world to learn the truth about Cuba.

Muchacho Enfermo said...

I think I'll have to start doing the same... Granted my blog isn't exclusively about Cuba, but I hear little things like this from friends on the island every few weeks or so, I'll just start reporting them too. The more people know the more help we can be.